Thursday, February 13, 2014

Who's afraid of the science teacher?

"Even a man who is pure of heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright." This is a quote I heard several times growing up. All from black and white Lon Cheney Jr. films. However, some of it is a crock.

It's been a few months since my problem last occurred. Granted, it's still there, but I've been under control. I haven't hurt anybody or their pets. I've realized that some of the stuff over the years was just myth. Silver doesn't work(my silver coin is proof of that). Gold definitely does(it still hurts where Allison's chain dug in).Not sure of the other weaknesses, but the moon isn't needed for me to change. Piss me off enough and I might though.

First day back from March Break. It's sunny and I walk with a cigarette in my hand, but theres definitely a staleness in the air. My reputation seems to have preceded me on my return, as one of the jocks on the rugby squad offered me a spot on the team. Apparently they have an opening. Eh, why not? It's a chance to make some friends, which I am in need of.

The science teacher, Mr. Scott....he smells wrong. Like something diseased. He puts his hand on my shoulder during practice and his eyes stare into mine, promising me things. But I brush him off. He tells me to ease up and says I can expect great things on the rugby team. What is he after?

In the locker room, me and Israel chatted a bit, though his blatant nudity sort of was distracting. Then two girls burst into the room. Chantelle, another girl from my class and(my heart skipped a beat) Robin. Trying to avoid staring at Israels junk, thankfully. She looked very uncomfortable to be in there. Chantelle stated that they needed our phones and they would be returned by the end of class. And, I shit you not, everyone but me and Israel handed the phones over. What the hell?


No comments:

Post a Comment