Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most fucked up of all?

Israel drives a big circle back to the school(which I am less than pleased about, but he says he has to see that his friends are okay). In the locker room, I find Chantelle, Robin, Vincent(a weird, but creepy rich kid whose parents died in a fire before the break, who also hung around with that handsome parkour kid Low Key and Israel) and Ardath. All from my class, all circled around a dead body. Dean. Also on the team, he just...lay there. Whatever had happened to him was bad.


I gave my news, that Mr.Scott was acting weird and he had become a shadow monster. Robin seemed less than happy that I was there, saying that outsiders could reveal "secrets",which confused me. Israel vouched for me, saying that I had seen Mr.Scott and I was a part of this now. Nobody else seemed bothered by me being there and they called an ambulance to get Deans body. But not before they discussed dealing with Mr. Scott, who had become a threat to them. They showed a picture from a phone, which was of me in the lockers in a state of undress, which made me angry to say the least. Ardath discussed getting some help from "Robin",which seemed odd, as Robin was right there, but Vincent bowled over him, asking for help from "Sammy". Which confused me, until I realized he must be batshit insane, since he was talking to his reflection(at least half of a conversation anyway). He mentioned a book and that Mr. Scott was taking it to a club. Israel asked if I was in to take down the teacher.

Take down a pedophile shadow freak? Count me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment